Ms. Moser’s Classroom Rules
- Be respectful of others property.
- Do not tamper with equipment or fixtures in the classroom (including gas jets and water).
- Do not write on desks or otherwise deface or damage equipment in the classroom.
- Do not put anything other than water and chemicals used during lab into the lab sinks.
- Textbooks must be covered at all times. Do not use contact paper or book socks. Use PAPER COVERS!
- Be respectful of the instructor.
- No sleeping, gum chewing, eating, drinking, or personal grooming in class.
- No inappropriate use of computers in the classroom. (NO games).
- Come to class prepared and with all required materials.
- Do not leave trash in the classroom, take the trash with you or place it in the trash can.
- Be respectful of all the other humans in the class (your instructor and your fellow students).
- No inappropriate classroom behavior (this includes swearing, rude comments, vulgar gestures and physical contact).
- No talking while someone is addressing the class, asking a question, or during announcements.
- No throwing objects including pens, pencils, and paper.
Consequences for violating a rule*
First offense: verbal warning
Second offense: written warning
Third offense: demerit
Subsequent offenses: Multiple demerits, detention or other punishment as deemed necessary by the teacher and/or assistant principal.
*Bold and underlined items receive no verbal warning