Kindergarten registration for the 2017-2018 school year will begin March 1, 2017 through April 28, 2017. Registration packets may be picked up at Beaver Local's Main Office, 46090 Bellschool Road, East Liverpool, Ohio starting March 1st.
Completed registration requires the following documents:
- An official birth certificate (with the original embossed seal) showing the child will be five (5) years old on or before August 1, 2017
- copy of the immunization record documenting that the child has had:
- five (5) DPT, four (4) polio, two (2) MMR, three (3) hepatitis B, and two (2) varicella (chicken pox),
- social security card
- legal documents showing custody and/or legal guardianship (if applicable)
- Photo ID of legal parent/guardian
- two (2) proofs of residency
Each year the district conducts Early Impact which involves child and parent participation. When you return your completed registration packet to the school, you will be given an appointment for Early Impact. The dates for the program are scheduled for May 10 & 11, 2017.
Early Impact is not open to Open Enrollment students.
Please direct any questions to:
Mrs. Ashley Weber, Principal
(330) 386-8700 Extension 22549
Mrs. Brianne Hall, Elementary Assistant Principal
330-386-8700 Extension 22505