Beaver Local School District's kindergarten registration for the 2018-19 school year will begin March 1, 2018 through April 27, 2018. To register a child, parents are asked to pick up an enrollment packet at Beaver Local's Main Office. You will be asked to provide the following pieces of documentation.
Completed registration requires the following documents:
- An official birth certificate (with the original embossed seal) showing the child will be five (5) years old on or before August 1, 2018
- copy of the immunization record documenting that the child has had:
- five (5) DPT, four (4) polio, two (2) MMR, three (3) hepatitis B, and two (2) varicella (chicken pox),
- social security card
- legal documents showing custody and/or legal guardianship (if applicable)
- Photo ID of legal parent/guardian
- two (2) proofs of residency
Each year the district conducts Early Impact which involves child and parent participation. When you return your completed registration packet to the school, you will be given an appointment for Early Impact. The dates for the program are scheduled for May 17 & 18, 2018.
Early Impact is not open to Open Enrollment students.
Please direct any questions to:
Mrs. Brianne Hall, Elementary Principal
330-386-8700 Extension 22505