1. Blizzard bags will be due two weeks from the day assigned in this case, They will be due February 13th for the district. All assignments must be completed.
2. Blizzard bag assignments are meant to replace one “period” of instruction. Therefore, students will not be asked to do extensive projects. An assignment is meant to take the place of approximately 45 minutes of instruction.
3. Paper copies will be provided for all who are unable to print blizzard bags. Paper copies will be provided upon returning to school following the day of the assigned blizzard bag. Many teachers will use digital platforms for students to complete their blizzard bag assignments however some will use paper copies. Thus they will be provided on Wednesday January 31st if needed for our first blizzard bag.
4. Elementary students are to complete one unified arts assignment per blizzard bag.
5. Student attendance will be credited for the day based upon their completion of the blizzard bags. The Ohio Department of Education permits this for attendance purposes as part of the transition between days attended and hours attended.